আপনার ডেস্কটপে এই অ্যাপটি ডাউনলোড করুন
We believe that spending our free time culturally is one of the best ways to live a life. Going to the secret roofs, the clandestine bars, discovering the brave genius making the future of music, dance, theatre and poetry… Many have tried to solve it: at the expense of crawling our personal data, showing us ads or adding non-cultural events in the mix. Such models that monetize our time and attention troubled us. This is why we have built Invisible City - a non-profit app dedicated to making a culture-seeker’s life easy.
1. Make it minimal. Have few buttons.
2. No ads.
3. Provide absolute privacy. No registration, no emails, no passwords, no personally identifiable information.
4. Curate with passion.
5. Support emerging artists.
KEY APP FEATURES
- See what’s on today, tomorrow or on your specific dates.
- Add gigs to your calendar from the main screen.
- See all gigs on a single map.
- Immediately see the location of a gig without leaving the app.
- Not addictive. Designed to help you have fun in the offline world.
We are a small dedicated team - many of whom are volunteers - and we are on a mission to make finding art and culture easy. We have received financial support from the Instituto Camões and the Greek Ministry of Culture. We have also benefited from the support of EUNIC and the grant it received from the Creative Europe Fund of the European Commission.
HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE
- Are you an artist or a cultural venue wishing to share your agenda on Invisible City?
- Are you a patient data scientist | developer wishing to volunteer your talent while being guided by some of the most gifted, ethical and experienced engineers?
- Are you looking for an internship in communication, design and videography?
- Have you spotted something that we should correct?
Then write to us at MakeMeVisible@myinvisiblecity.eu
We believe that our users and partners are our team. It is your feedback, your criticism and your praise that are making life better for everyone who loves art and culture. We are looking forward to sharing this journey with you.